Sunday 9 May 2010

Villazon's voice broken - Canning in the Sunday Times

It's sad to me when a singer blows it, even if it's one I didn't rave about in the first place. Read Hugh Canning in the Sunday Times on why Villazon's Voice is Broken.Yow. Enjoy reading before Rupert Murdoch cuts off his nose to spite his face and makes you pay to read his newspapers online.

As someone said to me the other night "David Cameron has balls, Gordon Brown has Ed Balls". Not that I necessarily agree but some people have more spark than others. .

Plenty more on this site about singers, composers, analytical and forthright views.. Search, and look at the labels and lists of posts on right.  This isn't "classical iconoclast" for nothing. I don't toe no party line. Keep coming back and subscribe, if you can handle different and genuinely sharp.

No comments: